Jeep and snorkel adventure East edition
ƒ75.00 – ƒ465.00
Request a quote
"*" indicates required fields
Get your thrills on! Join us on this exciting off-road jeep safari tour! For 4 hours you will explore the rough terrain and stunning nature of the East side of Curaçao! With our powerful yet luxurious jeep, you will explore these hard to reach places that you’ve never seen before!
Every Tuesday and Thursday this jeep your starts in St. Joris Bay where an exciting off-road trail starts through the rough terrain of Koraal Tabak, walk to the top of a cave where you will have a beautiful overview of the wild Northern Coast. Next, you will drive up to Sein Post for an iconic 360 degrees overview of the island. The last stop of the tour is Director’s Bay for a snorkel adventure, where you will discover an enhancing underwater world.
The jeep tour begins at approximately 8:00 am once everyone is picked up by our friendly local guide. Our jeeps are incredibly tough, yet surprisingly luxurious, and comfortable. In the comfort of our jeep you will cross over sandy plains of Sint Joris Bay, an exciting off-road trail over the bumpy road of Koraal Tabak, see the wild Northern Coast of Curaçao, visit an ancient cave with a stunning panoramic view, drive through the colorful neighborhoods around Santa Catharina, stop at the Aloe Vera Plantation, drive up to the breath-taking Sein Post with its 360-degree panoramic view, and stop to snorkel at the spectacular Director’s Bay.
- Quiet start through beautiful residential areas of Curaçao
- Pass through St. Joris Bay
- Thrilling off-road trail through the rough terrain of Koraal Tabak
- Explore a cave on the north side of the island
- Aloe Vera Plantation
- Driving to Sein Post for a panoramic view of the eastern part of the island and its coastline
- Snorkel stop at Director’s Bay
- Pick up and drop off at specific location
- Experienced driver/ local guide
- Water and snack bar
- Multilingual guide
- Fins and vest
- It’s advisable to wear old clothing and sneakers
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreen and a hat
- Don’t forget to bring your (waterproof) camera
- Bring a towel, dry clothing, slipper and swim clothing. Wear your swim clothing under your clothes