Get ready for the most exciting and coolest tour on Curaçao! For 3.5 hours you will drive a UTV side by side and explore the rough terrain and nature on the west side of the island. You will explore the sandy plain of San Pedro visiting a hidden cave, Boca Patrick, on the rough north side and after a dusty and thrilling ride, you can cool down and have a refreshing swim stop at Daai Booi.
Heads up for the most exciting way to explore the rough west side of Curaçao! This tour begins at either 08:00 or 13:00 at Sambill and for the next 3.5 hours, you will be behind the wheel of your UTV exploring the wild nature of Curaçao, as well, places you normally could not reach with a regular car. You will cross over the sandy plains of San Pedro where we take you to all the far corners of Bandabou. Enjoy walking through a hidden cave and watch the power of mother nature when you visit a beautiful Boca. Then step in the crystal blue water of Daai Booi and you will feel reborn!
- Sandy Plains of San Pedro
- Walkthrough an ancient cave
- Boca Patrick
- 45-minute Swim stop at Daai Booi
- Double seater UTV
- Water and Granola
- Multilingual Guide
- Pictures at 2 stops
- It’s advisable to wear old clothing and sneakers
- Bring sunscreen, swim wear, a bandana and cash for a refreshing drink or snack at Daai Booi Beach
- For $10 you can buy comfortable UV protection glasses that will protect you from dust, dirt and the burning sun
- Drivers must have a valid drivers’ license, be 21 years old to operate the UTV, and be able tho show this
- Passengers must be 12 years or older
- Bahia restaurant at Lagun Beach offers local and international dishes for special prices